Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
In this chapter, we learn about chemical equations and how to write an equation and balance it. This topic also includes different types of reactions.
Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chemical reactions
- Balanced chemical equation
- Types of chemical reactions
- Oxidation and reduction
Key Features of the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations?
1. Students will get enough practice in balancing different kinds of equations.
2. Solutions help students to write the chemical equations effortlessly.
3. Provides practice questions of different difficulty levels
4. Each and every question is answered in a comprehensive way to help students with their CBSE Term I exam preparation.
Topics and subtopics covered in the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 1
1.1 – Chemical Equations
1.1.1 – Writing a Chemical Equation
1.1.2 – Balanced Chemical Equations
1.2 – Types of Chemical Reactions
1.2.1 – Combination Reaction
1.2.2 – Decomposition Reaction
1.2.3 – Displacement Reaction
1.2.4 – Double Displacement Reaction
1.3 – Have you observed the effects of oxidation reactions in everyday life?
1.3.1 – Corrosion
1.3.2 – Rancidity